Friday, January 30, 2009

Custom Photo Valentines... Cutie Pies Custom Creations Stationery & Photo Cards



Happy Friday!! Still adding a few more new Valentine designs. I need to get on the ball myself...have not taken photos of the boys yet or started on their cards. Here is a fun design--this color combo is great for boys or girls (and colors can be customized). It can be hard to create designs for Vday that aren't too girly! I think I might use this one for some of my sons' valentines this year. This design would look great on cardstock paper. I am thinking of adapting it to a mini card for my kids, because my middle son will have 50 valentines to give out at preschool. Any of the current Valentine designs can be adapted from a regular card to the mini cards, and vice versa.

1 comment:

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog!
You have great designs here. I love how they're all so bright and cheerful.
:) Bethany