Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Personalized Excuse Pad


I love adding new products that sprout from a custom project! Recently I had a repeat customer who wanted to order excuse pads and asked if it would be possible to use one of the new notepad designs for an excuse pad. I hadn't thought about it until she asked, but it was for a design that I ♥ a lot and have been using myself lately. Not only did I say "yes, of course!" I quickly whipped up one for me to use too! These excuse pads have been a lifesaver for me in recent weeks because I have been working at my kids' school part-time, and I have been using these a lot.


Get yours HERE!
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Team Carter Jay said...

Ohhhh, I love it!! Your designs are SO cute!

stephanie h said...

That is such a cute idea!!!

cutiepiescustomcreations said...

Thanks, girls :D