Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Shop Cutie Pies Custom Creations for perfect teacher gifts!!


As many of you know, I used to be an elementary school teacher. I highly value the teachers in my childrens' lives...teachers have a huge impact on kids, and they spend a large part of the day with our bigger ones! Teaching takes a lot of patience, and a genuine love of kids, yet the job is still not often valued by the public. We have been blessed to have some wonderful teachers working with our boys.

Some of the first items I offered when I started this business were designed as ideal teacher gifts. The thought certainly always counts, but my line of teacher products provides gifts that will be put to great use!

Here are a few of my current favorite gift ideas for teachers...

I love the rainbow name pad collection. This one was designed especially for teachers/school staff with the red/green theme, but you can make yours in any color combination you'd like. The rainbow pastels & primaries work perfectly too!

These notecards make adorable gifts! Last year, my sons designed a different set for each teacher.


Stick kid stationery designs are always popular. I ♥ this design! Remember that these can be customized to suit. I like to make these cards with a quote at the bottom and name at the top. For our preschool teachers last year, for example, I personalized them with the quote "Preschool teachers love the little things in life."

Also keep in mind that you can customize other items that are not exclusively teacher products. This customer customized the Heart Message pads for her gifts, which came out so cute!



Monogrammed items are another popular teacher gift idea this year as are cute goodies like the owl stationery that work for anyone!

And, I also have cute notepads/cards for other teachers & staff too; everyone from secretaries to coaches to bus drivers!

Besides giving a gift that will be useful, these are also very affordable! Many more items available on the website. But, get your order in soon! It takes time to craft your personalized goodies and December is a very busy month here at Cutie Pies Custom Creations.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: