Thursday, November 5, 2009

I am being featured!!

I am the featured business for November on Maryland Work At Home Mom website! Please take a minute to check out my feature HERE.

I have been adding lots of new holiday stationery (and some non-holiday goodies too) to the site. Don't forget if you are a fan on Facebook, you can get a 15% off code to use on holiday orders, but it expires on nov. 11th so you only have about a week to redeem!

Finally, my youngest son turns 3 on Saturday--I will be busy tomorrow and Saturday with his birthday preparations & festivities, so I may be a tad slower in responses these next few days.

Our November schedule is really filling up (family wise) so the sooner you can get your holiday order in, the better! By mid November I will be on a delayed holiday turnaround schedule

Bookmark and Share

No comments: