Sunday, May 3, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Gifts



This coming week is the commonly recognized Teacher Appreciation Week, with Wednesday being the official Teacher Appreciation Day; however, school districts/schools often select another week to celebrate. In addition to Teacher Appreciation Week, the end of the year is fast approaching--sooner for some than others!

I am a former teacher myself, my husband is a teacher, and my mother & father in law are both retired teachers, so I know firsthand how hard teachers work, and wholly appreciate how important their job is. Teaching is rewarding, but it was always nice to receive a reminder that your parents & students were thankful for the job you were doing. As you will hear from many teachers, so often the most cherished gifts are those from the heart---the sincere letters and cards you receive with words of thanks. For me, the concept "It's the thought that counts" could not hold more true. I received gifts over the years that I loved, of course, but just the fact that they took the time to think of me was the best gift of all.

In my stationery business, I like to provide an assortment of gifts for teachers. In my heart I will always be one, no matter if I am in the classroom or not, and I like to offer gifts that are both practical & affordable. My teacher notepads & notecards are top sellers every year. I offer a large selection of designs, and all can be personalized for the teachers in your family's life! Stop by the site and browse the teacher designs today--order soon for end of the year gifts, as it takes time for me to personalize and handcraft your products!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

I love all your Teacher gifts! I hope to use them with a teacher next year! I had found the best idea for this year....I made it this year from a few ideas I saw! I just left it taped to her door so it is her first surprise of the day tomorrow! Can't wait till next year- I will be a step ahead again!