Saturday, April 4, 2009

Former Bachelorette Trista Sutter loves our notepads!

I have not watched the Bachelor/ette series in a few years, but I will admit I never missed a week of the first Bachelorette featuring Trista & her future husband Ryan. I was pregnant with my oldest son at the time, and was rooting wholeheartedly for Ryan---and my mother in law, and a few of my close friends were as well, but we were all convinced she was going to pick the other guy. Anyway, having been a "fan" of the show, I was very excited when I was contacted by one of Trista's friends about favors for her pink-themed baby shower! Trista's guests each received a great bag of goodies, and OK! magazine even raffled off bags to 2 lucky readers who received duplicate bags.



Here is what Trista had to say about her monogram notepads "...{My guests} loved their gift bags! The notepads from Cutie Pies were adorable, thank you! Obviously, I love mine!"

Thank you, Trista, for sharing this photo with us, and Congratulations to you, Ryan, and Max on the new addition to your family!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

You totally Rawk Jennifer! What a very nice thing of Trista to say too! Congrats on your stuff being raffled off for OK magazine too!!!

cutiepiescustomcreations said...

Thank you, Jodee :) And thanks for my first award!! Yay! I will follow thru as soon as I have a chance.