Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Post of the year!

I hope your New Year's is decidedly more festive than mine! My oldest son has been very sick with rotavirus since Sunday and I spent today at the doctors and caring for him. In a few hours, we will be ringing in 2009 here on the East Coast, but I very much hope to be sleeping soundly by then :) I am celebrating the New Year with a special half price shipping discount on my website! Take advantage of this special sale now thru Saturday using code 2009.

A very special thank you to all of my wonderful customers this past year. I have enjoyed working with each and every one of you, and my family and I greatly appreciate your support. I hope to work with you again in the coming year, and look forward to "meeting" new customers in '09!

Happy New Year!

No comments: