Thursday, July 17, 2008

Back to School is creeping upon us...YIKES!

I cannot believe it, but its time to start gearing up for back to school already! I had a really hard time this week purchasing some of the supplies for my oldest son who will be headed off to kindergarten next month! He was a baby yesterday, I swear! I know my middle son and I are both going to be at a loss for awhile with what to do with ourselves without him here everyday. (My middle son ADORES his big brother and follows him everywhere)

I have some great tools to help you stay organized this school year. My personal favorites are personalized school envelopes---these are perfect for keeping notes to school, permission slips, money, book orders, etc. organized so that they make it to school in tact, and I also like the school excuse pads for home-school communication and all of those notes you have to send throughout the year. Both of these items are designed to make your busy school mornings run a little smoother. (I secretly dread getting back on school schedules, having to rush to get everyone ready to go) Check out the labels/stickers section for some handy personalized labels to stick on all of your child's supplies.

Another popular back to school purchase is teacher notepads or teacher notecards. Whether you are a teacher prepping your classroom (if you are like I was, this is actually done all summer long---who says teachers have summers off?!!) or parent just looking to purchase something little to give your child's teacher to kick off the school year, I have loads of designs to choose from, and of course all may be personalized.

Get your order in early so you are prepared to start the year off on the right foot!

1 comment:

Erin Lowmaster said...

Love your site! I think I purchased something from you on e-bay :)

http://www.zazzle.com/ellybean
http://www.connected2christ.com